The LTE North America conference took place last month and was a huge success attracting more than 1300 attendees, a record number for the show. They heard from more than 200 speakers on site, with over 40 per cent of the audience consisting of carriers.
Check out the video to see in event in full flow, and to find out more you can now download the full post-show report.
See you all next year!
LTE World Summit was a great success and we would like to thank everyone that attended.
The post show report is now available to download from our website so make sure you check it out to see what happened. Here are some of the key highlights from this year’s event:
1. LTE technology has been a huge success and is now mainstream
2. Telco pricing will be focused on metered data, not voice
3. Networks are evolving to LTE Advanced
- 2,600+ attendees over 3 action-packed days (a 30% increase on 2012)
- 140+ operator companies attended
- 124 different countries were represented
- 260+ distinguished speakers presented 160 presentations / panels over 2 days, including 125+ operator case studies
- 45%+ of attendees were director level or higher
- 70% of the exhibition space was re-booked on-site for next year’s event
Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about the event:
“Outstanding cast and open discussion environment” – Turkcell
“LTE World Summit is the place for future technology competitiveness” – Telkom Indonesia
“Valuable networking opportunities and topical presentations – exactly what a conference should be” – Telefonica o2
“The LTE world summit is a must-attend event for everyone with key stakes in the LTE and LTE-A ecosystem” – EE
“Opportunity meeting Vanguards of LTE industry” – Omantel
“Good place to do your networking and meet up with buyers” – Huawei
“A must to be up to date with new technologies” – Kathrein
“Very good event for smaller vendors to get a lot of customers discussions on the booth” – F5 Traffix Systems
“The leading 4G event in the world” – Astellia
“Great opportunity to meet existing customers and prospects” – Ascom
Make Sure you Download the Full Post Show Report to see What Happened – Click Here