The LTE North America conference had a hugely successful first day, packed with interesting presentations, panel discussions and superb networking opportunities.
Highlights from the first day include:
- 1,300 attendees at the first day of the conference and exhibition – Record attendance!
- 41% Carrier representation
- Great discussion at the analyst breakfast briefings
- Packed opening keynotes from Verizon, 4G Americas, Net America Alliance and Sprint
- Fantastic debate around mobile evolution from Arthur D Little, LG Enterprise Solutions Team, Samsung and Blackberry provoking great interaction and questions from the audience
- Four busy tracks concentrating on voice, device and service innovations, LTE roaming; spectrum management, HetNets and network optimization
Big thanks to Telmar for their delicious Pumpkin coffee!
Poken proving a big hit with all attendees so far
Speed Networking went down superbly well with all 60 participants who took part
Finally, here are a few of our favourite Tweets from the floor of Day One