LTE North America started today with the Signaling Focus Day. With a busy room and a buzz around the place already the next two days are shaping up to be a fantastic experience for all involved.
With interesting presentations and panel discussions around signaling it was a great way to start three packed days of learning and networking.
- Over 130 attendees in the room to kick off the session
- Signaling for Success: Very popular opening presentation from Infonetics – “Singaling storm showing no signs of abating”. AT&T case study showing World Series Game 4’s total traffic is equal to more than 560,000 social media posts
- Joint presentation from Diametriq and Connectem about Bridging the Generation Gap – Interworking between 3G, 4G and More
- Sharing Real World Uses Cases and Learning from Diameter Network Deployments Across the World – really interesting discussion points from the interactive panel discussion
- Presentation on Software-Defined Intelligent Networks from Oracle that got people thinking
- Interesting thoughts on Using Diameter to Scale Tier 1 networks given to us by F5
Don’t forget tomorrow the LTE North America Awards are coming to town!
This year including live music, the top players in North America’s 4G industry will be in attendance to network and find out who all the big winners are as well as enjoying themselves in a relaxed setting from 7.00pm.
This is just taster of the first of our packed three days. Day 1 of the conference tomorrow will bring record numbers of attendees and exhibitors at the only 4G event in North America this year. If you missed today it’s not too late to be involved, get yourself down to the event tomorrow and register at the desk!