The 5th annual LTE North America 2012 conference & exhibition on 14-15 November at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas is almost here and in preparation for the event we have highlighted some key features to look out for whilst at the show…
- Pre- Conference Signaling Focus Day– Welcoming insights from some of the leading minds in the space, the focus day on 13th November will offer a unique chance to examine the range of network signaling solutions, notably Diameter-based, alongside management strategies which are now pivotal considerations in LTE deployments. To register your place click here
- Industry Outlook Session- This cocktail reception on Tuesday 13th November from 6pm-8pm is led by thought leaders from the Informa Telecoms & Media analyst team. It is a unique opportunity to network and discuss telecoms innovation challenges and opportunities with senior executives from across the telecoms industry.
- Interactive Analyst Breakfast Briefing Session- Kicking off the conference on Wednesday 14th November at 8am will be the unmissable Analyst Breakfast Briefing Session. Gain first-hand information on what is happening in the North American LTE market and meet the industry experts.
- Telecoms.com LTE North America Awards- Hosted on the eve of Day 1 of LTE North America (14th) and culminating in a gala dinner, the awards provide a glamorous night out and the perfect evening to reward your team or entertain clients. Here you will have the chance to network with senior LTE professionals from the finalist companies including Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, F5 Traffix, Gemalto, MetroPCS, Nokia Siemens Networks, Tekelec…and many more! Get your ticket at the registration desk!
- Expo Hall– the exhibition hall is going to be buzzing with activity this year with 60+ exhibitors showcasing their innovative products and solutions, dedicated networking zones, a meeting room village, a games area, a press and media zone and a competition to win a trip for two to New Zealand courtesy of Tekron- make sure you check out the show floor!
- LTE Carrier Mind Share– Day 2 of LTE North America begins with an interactive carrier mind share session. Gain invaluable insights from high-level executives and interactively exchange your views and rack up debate on some of the hottest issues affecting the region.
- Analyst Clinic- This is an exclusive opportunity to have one-on-one consultancy-type sessions with some of the leading analysts in the mobile broadband sphere. Taking place on the exhibition floor during the lunch and afternoon networking breaks of Day 2, the clinic offers you the unique chance to discuss the challenges facing your organisation and benefit from hearing personalised advice on how these can effectively be overcome.
The event will be held in the ever-popular telecommunications hub of Dallas. As a leading business and meeting city, Dallas is the ideal location for the premium networking event for the 4G North American Community! For directions to the venue click here
With the city slogan ‘Live large. Think big’ Dallas certainly has a lot to offer visitors. The West End Historic District and Marketplace boasts a festive mix of restaurants, nightclubs, boutiques and street entertainers. Fair Park- a National Historic Landmark- attracts a crowd of nearly three million annually at the State Fair. For history buffs, The Sixth Floor Museum is an exhibit dedicated to the life and death of President John F. Kennedy. Cultural highlights include the Dallas Symphony, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Dallas Zoo. Sports fans have plenty to get excited about with the Cowboys, Rangers, Stars and Mavericks. The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) makes it easy for visitors to get to their favourite destinations.
For more information on the area’s most popular attractions and hidden treasures, please visit the Fairmont Hotel Dallas website, which have compiled a list of itineries perfect for your trip: click here
LTE North America will take place at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, Dallas, Texas on 14-15 November 2012. To plan your visit, to view the full event programme, or to register for the event, then please visit http://americas.lteconference.com/ or call +44 (0) 20 7017 5506. Please note that registration is free for carriers. Alternatively, keep up to date with the event on Twitter using the #LTENA hash tag.