Earlier this week, the LTE industry leaders came together for the 3rd annual Telecoms.com LTE Awards in Barcelona to celebrate innovation and recognise excellence in the global LTE community.
The evening was a great success, paying tribute to the exciting and innovative work that is being done across the industry. All of the categories were very closely fought and the quality of the entries was extremely high. It was the perfect evening to reward everyone for their hard work after a busy first day at LTE World Summit 2012 on 23rd May.
The night started with relaxed drinks and networking on the terrace where attendees enjoyed spectacular views of Barcelona as the sun set. Later followed a three course meal and the main ceremony presented by TV presenter Rob Curling.
Take a look at the 2012 Roll of Honour below…
- Best LTE Device/Handset- ZTE Corporation
- Best Test/Measurement Product- Actix
- Most Significant Development for Commercial LTE Network- by an Operator- KT Corporation
- Most Significant Development for Commercial LTE Network by a Vendor- Huawei
- Most Innovative LTE Commercial Launch- Samsung
- Best LTE Core Network Element- Huawei
- Best LTE RAN Product- Alcatel Lucent
- Best Contribution to R&D for LTE- Gemalto
- Best LTE Traffic Management Product- Bytemobile
- Best Chipset/Processor Product- Freescale
Congratulations to all our winners and we look forward to hearing about further LTE developments and achievements in 2013! www.lteawards.com